Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gender and Education

I have gathered multiple videos showing and explaining gender and education. These videos are very interesting and is an eye opener to me. I knew that women tend to mature before men but i was very surprised to find there is a learning difference as well.  Maybe it is my male ego in the way but i always thought that the men were the ones who were succeeding more in school and going further in school. These videos do bring up good points and i can now see how women are more successful in school.












Figure 1. Total fall undergraduate enrollment in degree-granting institutions (in thousands), by gender: 1980–2001



Figure 2. Percentage of 25- to 29-year-olds with a bachelor’s degree or higher, by gender: March 1980–2003


1 comment:

  1. "...my male ego" I don't know why but that made me laugh. It's good that you realized that though; maybe the world could become a better place if people realized the single stories that they had planted in their head.

    ReplyDelete